Scheduled Self-Guided Tours 2017
On scheduled self-guided tours, the departure dates are fixed. This means that you are likely to have fellow travellers following the same itinerary. Whether you choose to team up with some others on some or all of the rides is entirely up to yourself! The other major advantage of scheduled self-guided itineraries is that luggage transfer charges are included in the cost of the tour, so the tours will be less expensive for solos, couples and threes than it would be for an open departure itinerary.
These tours are offered at the very special rate of Euro 825 per person sharing.
Note that the Connemara Scheduled Self-Guided Tour follows Option A – via Carna, rather than Option B via Inishmore.
Each tour includes:
- 7 nights accommodation (with breakfast) in selected guesthouses, B&Bs and hotels
- Bicycle rental (standard hybrid - road bicycles may be available at surcharge)
- Luggage transfers
- Personal meet and greet and bike fitting
- Emergency break down cover
- Detailed itinerary including:
- route maps, cue sheets and written directions
- directions to and contact details for accommodations
- information about en route attractions and interest sites
- details of en-route services including suggested refreshment stops
- information about trailhead town, staging towns and destination town
- suggestions for evening meals and for evening entertainment
- telephone helpline
- Trip preparation information about
- what to bring (including recommended clothing list)
- getting to and from the tour from arrival & departure points
- climate and weather
- eating and drinking
- tipping ………… etc.
Make an Availability Enquiry for a Self Guided Tour »